What will MEES mean for landlords?

Do you or your landlords have properties with an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) lower than a grade E? If so, changes to the law will affect you. Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) EPCs are required by law on all properties for sale or rent. The graph that currently shows how efficient the building[…]

Read More